Monday, November 30, 2015

Mamaway Ring Sling Baby Carrier


Mamaway Ring Sling Baby Carrier 





My 4 month old daughter is very active, she moves a lot and I am concerned that she might fall out. This carrier doesnt come with any kind of instructions so i had to look online to find how to put it on. The videos online were helpful but I wish it came with paper instructions also.
I hope I will get better at using it because I tried a few times but still dont feel comfortable to walk around with my baby in it.
I like how it conveniently folds into the built in pocket,it takes just a little space, you could easily put in in a diaper bag . Also I like that its machine washable. The fabric feels strong and it doesn't feel like it's going to slip out of the rings.I like how simple the design is.

I had the opportunity to try this product for a discount in exchange for an unbiased review.





No comments:

Post a Comment