Monday, December 14, 2015

Custom Made Shirt Dress by Suuchi

Custom Made Shirt Dress



O.M.G. this is dress is soooooooo cute and kinda flirty. It's very plain and basic yet I received a dozen+ compliments the first time I wore it !! The dress is short, it fits like you see on the model. The material is super duper soft, very breathable, it moves with you and you have no worries of being see through or pulls or snags. The dress will flatter most body types and will fit anyone. I ordered a large size And I got a PERFECT fit that hangs off just right. I LOVE this outfit and I can't wait to wear again!! #suuchi

https://suuchi.com/ProductDetailWithThreeD.aspx?ot=&to=62FBC577-DD42-4FC4-AB85-B2A670529C56&bt=&ac=&of=&tf=&bf=&af=&ob=62FBC577-DD42-4FC4-AB85-B2A670529C56

I received this for an exchange of my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment