Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wired Selfie Stick, BlitzWolf Battery Free One Piece Extendable Monopod with Universal Phone Holder for iPhone 5s 6 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S5 S6 Edge Note 5 Android (Black)

                        WIRED SELFIE STICK

 

 I never thought I'd get a selfie stick, but I'm glad I did! After using the selfie stick its the only way I want to take selfies now. It is really easy to use. It comes in handy when you want to get a great picture! No more angling myself and my arm awkwardly trying to take pictures or missing half of someone's face when I want to take pictures. It comes with instructions, the selfie stick(with a wrist band) , and a removable clip that can be screwed to the bottom. It has a great handle on it, and it is really well made. The aux cord makes it super easy to take pictures I did receive this product at a discounted price in return for my honest review.

#Blitzwolf
GET YOURS HERE----> WIRED SELFIE STICK

No comments:

Post a Comment