Sunday, January 17, 2016

Selfiesteem Wired Selfie Stick LED Light for iPhone 5 iPhone 5S iPhone 6 iPhone 6S, Android Samsung Galaxy S4 S5 S6

I'm glad I got this Selfie stick! I absolutely love it!!!!  It is one of the best ones I have ever owned. After using the selfie stick its the only way I want to take selfies now. It is really easy to use. It comes in handy when you want to get a great picture! No more angling myself and my arm awkwardly trying to take pictures or missing half of someone's face when I want to take pictures. This selfie stick is sooo easy to use!! You just have to plug the cable in!!
It has a great handle on it, and it is really well made. I love that it has a LED light attached, it is really helpful when taking selfies at night!!!
I did receive this product at a discounted price in return for my honest review.
#Selfiestick

GET YOURS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment